Real post coming soon - Read more »

01 January 2007

2007

That's right. Two double-oh seven. Sounds sort of... James Bond-ish. With a similar concept to last year's Photoshop doodle, here is my Photoshop doodle of the year.

I like seven. I think it's a great number. It's quite a nice number to end a year, save for the extra syllable we'll all be subjected to for the next several months. But just remember, "two thousand seven" has the same number of syllables as "nineteen ninety-nine" did, and no one complained then!

School is fast approaching. David goes back to high school tomorrow morning, and I leave for college tomorrow afternoon. Second semester, here I come! Let's make it as great as the first.

I tried out for Pitt's concert band before I left, and the audition results will be announced on Wednesday, the first day of classes. Rehearsals begin Thursday, which is my birthday... my first birthday away from home (sob).

Right now, my dad is making some shelving for my dorm room out of plastic milk crates we just bought at Wal-Mart and some plywood. Which'll be awesome because I've been finding horizontal space... well, hard to find. My brother has gone to bed in preparation for school. Mom and I are just starting to watch Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Man's Chest (2006), a DVD we rented, while I divide my attention between the movie and my blog. So not too much is going on here.

Just so you're aware, this is my 100th post on Randomness. And so it would be quite remiss of me to forget to thank all the people who have visited my blog in the last year. You're the reason I keep doing this. I hope that 2007 will be filled with many great things to come, and I'll be sure to blog about them as my schedule allows! So stay tuned for more exciting adventures from the realm of Randomness!

Random tangent: My brother got angry at my mother for getting sparkling red grape juice for our New Year's celebration rather than the traditional sparkling white grape juice we've had nearly every other year. Oh, well. My guess is 2007 will be just as good as 2006.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This one looks more original than last years. Granted you admitted to copying last years from your jacket! Did you copy this one? Anyway, cool.

Tim Parenti said...

Random Trivia: The mouth of the smiley is actually a left parenthesis rotated.

Post a Comment