Real post coming soon - Read more »

05 June 2006

Fed Up Addendum

Addendum to "Fed Up," 03 June 2006:

Well, there is good news. Here's an excerpt from an email I got from the Pitt School of Engineering earlier today:

Dear Class of 2010,

As many of you found out the hard way this weekend, our server was down the entire weekend. I apologize for the inconvenience and frustration which I know that this caused for many of you.

Two pieces of good news: 1) the system is up and running again; 2) we have also extended the deadline for testing to next Monday, June 12.
So I don't have to worry about finishing all the tests by Wednesday anymore. I can focus instead on finishing my graduation speech for Thursday night, or as I prefer to call it, my "salutatory address." It makes me feel special.

0 comments

Post a Comment